Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ruff life?

Your brother from a totally different mother: GUS! Gus was our only little guy until you came along Henry. We kinda spoiled him I think. He is trying his hardest to adjust to life since you came into this world. He is even reading up on how to play with you. He can't wait until you are big enough! Until then, Gus will just have to patient, (and so will we ;). 
"Just leave me alone then."

"Forgot to take me along again?"

"Gotta share all my snuggles now."

"O.K., let me figure this baby thing out."

"Never mind. I give up."

"Look! I cleaned up all my toys to help out."

"Is this baby ever going to sleep through the night? I'm pooped!"

*Snore*

"Mine, not Henry's."

"Worlds saddest bulldog. Can't ya tell?"

"I've been doing tummy time my whole life. Big deal."

"This used to be my room. I sleep in here if I want to."

Will Gus survive? Geez. Time will tell.

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there Gus - you can make it. Henry will be chasing you before you know it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Gus...but he is still WAY more loved than Darby:)

    ReplyDelete