Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Just you and Dad

Well, the last two days have been pretty great Henry! Your mom worked two twelve hour days in a row. So, it was just you and Dad. I think I did a pretty good job! I think you think so too, for the most part. I got pretty bold on Saturday and took you to see your great aunt Mary Ellen at the Eagan Art Fair. We also went shopping for your puppy Gus because it was his birthday. We had a blast!
Best two days ever. But I think you and I are both excited that Mom has a day off tomorrow.
Dad gave you some tummy-time off.

You and great aunt Mary Ellen at the Eagan Art Fair. When we left the house it was 76 degrees out so I put  you in a sleeveless creeper. When we got there it was 66 degrees and raining. Good thing we had a back up jumper in the bag! 

Gus' birthday present! YUMMY!

Thanks for taking that 15 minute nap buddy! I got a dish done!

I know, amazing!

Handsome fella.

We even went for a walk with Gus. We made it  1 block. Gus was tired.

3 comments:

  1. Good job, boys! Grandma is proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good Daddy! And son, I mean...to let you get one whole dish done!?!? How sweet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for coming to the Art Fair! It was great to see you both and everyone loved meeting Henry! Daddy was doing a great job and even had a back-up outfit when the weather changed!!!

    ReplyDelete